Art Healing Workshop - Forgiveness
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Bahar for a magical art and meditation combo experience!
To go on an insightful self-discovery journey to forgive and accept all of you in Love.
To meditate and get in touch with your emotions first.
Then through a series of simple and short drawing/painting practices to activate your creative mind.
And finish off with a magnificent piece of art co-created by you and your inner-being.
We meditate, draw, paint, and creatively express our feelings together and let them show up however they are through the magic of ART.
Here’s how the workshop flows
- Bahar will guide you to tune into your breath and body via a guided meditation
- Then we do a series of quick art-making exploration and emotional expressions experiences together.
What you need to prepare for the workshop
- A pen/pencil and some paper (other options: canvas or canvas board)
- Some paint -Options: colored pencils, crayon wax, markers, or any type of paint (acrylic, oil, watercolor, etc..).
- An open heart full of emotions!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: You do not need to be an artist or be good at painting or drawing at all. The purpose of this workshop is solely to express your feelings through art.