Create a NEW you!
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Bahar for an exciting self-discovery journey of creating the change you desire to make in your life through connecting with YOUR creative energy.
We meditate, do some simple guided art exercises and connect with our inner creative powers to discover our true desires and gifts. Then through particular tools and techniques learn what to do about it and what are the next steps for us to put these realizations into an action plan.
Each workshop has a theme. Workshops are recorded and available on request if you are unable to make it for one week.
Exclusive limited offer for the months of August
4 workshops every Wednesday 18:30 - 19:30 BST
Free of charge now (was £65)
Is this for me?
- I want to learn about my life purpose, gifts, and callings. I’m feeling frustrated with my work and life and I need a change but have no idea how to start or what to do.
- I'm into self-development, self-care, and self-awareness and would love to try some new practical techniques.
- I love to have fun and enjoy an hour of mindful stillness and flowing through art and music.
- I love doing creative things and knowing about my limiting beliefs and blocks through creative techniques.
- I like to learn about self-compassion, self-love, and be more confident in what I'm doing in a more practical approach.
- I'm not sure why I'm attracting the same people and situations in my life which I'm annoyed by hugely.
What Do I Need?
- Some paper, pen, pencil, some of your favorite colors. Any sort of paint would work: crayon wax, colored markers, colored pencil, acrylic paint, watercolor, etc...
- The art practices are done solely for accessing your creative mind. You DO NOT need to be good at art. As most of the practices are done by left hand or mouth!
Bahar is a transformational life coach and artist. She helps people to find their true bliss and calling through specific tools and techniques like art, meditation, EFT (emotional freedom technique), etc...
She is a certified energy healer (Reiki level 1 & 2) and training to become a kundalini yoga teacher.
Her background is in IT. She graduated in Software Engineering (MSc) and for many years she's been working as a techie and IT team lead. After many years of self-development work, meditation, and yoga, last year she's answered the call for art and healing and completely changed her career direction and now she's a blissful full-time artist and transformational coach and supporting people find their bliss and take effective actions to share their gift with the world.
What people say about previous workshops:
"I loved it! I felt like an innocent child again. It felt fun and liberating. Bahar is welcoming and supportive. Her energy sets a pace of calm and safety. She allowed me to open up and experience my inner child for a much longer period of time than I have managed before. I didn't want to stop!"[Sophia]
"It was fantastic. I have never done anything like this before and found it very freeing and releasing. It was very helpful in giving ourselves permission to let go of the need to be in control and to enter a state of childlike play. I found this a very freeing experience."[Clare]
"Bahar created a calm, comforting space. The experience was relaxing and creative. I liked the energy, I will be looking out for more!" [Ruhi]
"Lovely art session to explore own thoughts and feelings. Don’t have to be able to draw or paint to benefit."[Tanya]
"I really enjoyed this workshop and found it useful. I like it that you do shadow work. I really appreciate and need it for the issues that keep coming back for me. I like painting through it, it’s fun. I like that you use visualizations and I think it would suit people who paint, as we are visual."[Irina]
"Bahar's workshops are amazing, I had an issue in my mind for a long time I am very excited that I found a solution for it through doing a workshop. The session helped me to look at my problem from a new creative perspective. It was really such good relief."[Ellie]
"I felt really good and helped me have more of an awareness of my emotions. It was also fun to do your workshops."[Harjit]
"I was excited about this workshop and the feeling after I’d completed the creative art exercise was really positive and energizing. Would totally recommend"[Wendy]